Why You Are Failing As an Internet Marketer

>> Friday, August 27, 2010

breitling

I spent two years failing as an Internet Marketer before I figured out what I was doing wrong. I'm writing this article to try and help out those making the same mistakes I did.

Write/Buy Quality Content - Daily

You hear it everywhere you go. Content is king. This will never change on the Internet. For every piece of information you publish on a content site or on your own blog, you are making your future more promising. Don't simply write for quantity, but for quality. If the content you publish is truly valuable,replica rolex, you'll receive more links, more advertising, and more potential than you'll know what to do with.

Prioritize Your Tasks Based On Monetary Value

Some of your tasks are simply not worth your time. If you are spending two hours a day voting on social bookmarking sites, and you've never tracked that time to a lead or a sale then you are WASTING YOUR TIME. Think about what activities directly bring you in more leads or sales, and then concentrate your time on those items. If you put yourself on a schedule to complete these tangible, valuable, tasks then you'll find yourself becoming an internet expert quite quickly.

Only Promote Strong Opportunities

It took me a long to realize that many of the opportunities I was promoting were a waste of time. I can't sell juice on the internet, and I can't sell an e-book. Why? Because, there is WAY too much competition and it's just not worth my time. Wondering what you should sell? I would highly recommend selling anything new, exciting, and informative. Hundreds of new opportunities promote themselves everyday, and if you can be ahead of the curve it will do wonders for your sales. The search engines LOVE the very first items published on a particular subject, so you need to capitalize on that. Free traffic is all around us, which means lots of money-making potential.


replicas rolex
replica tag heuer watches
panerai


read more:

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © rolex Shiny by rolex replica 2008

Back to TOP